Why Mohawk Carpet?
Carpeting adds warmth and comfort to your home by increasing the sound absorption and insulation, ensuring your floor is warm in winter and cool in summer. Mohawk carpet can be easily installed over many kinds of surfaces, even hiding irregularities in your subflooring. A carpeted floor is a beautiful, functional, and economical flooring option for families with kids and pets.
More than anything, carpet manufacturers like Mohawk have your specific lifestyle in mind. That's why we innovated the softest, most family-friendly and pet-friendly carpets ever. Our carpet stands up to high-traffic wear and resists life's spills and stains like never before. With so many colors and textures to choose from, there's no reason to put off buying new carpet. With Mohawk, you're sure to find carpeting that suits both your lifestyle and your budget.
What's Your Carpet Type?
- Don't stress over spills. Fiber-washed, Scotchgard™-protected polyester resists stains to keep your carpet looking like new.
- GREAT FOR: Quiet or social spaces with moderate to low traffic, like bedrooms, offices, and TV rooms.
- MADE WITH: Polyester Fiber
- Pets and kids are no match for resilient nylon. It resists crushing and matting, and is performance-tested to stand up to the heaviest traffic.
- GREAT FOR: Areas that see a lot of action, like living rooms, hallways, stairs, and playrooms.
- MADE WITH: Nylon Fiber
Stain + Wear Resistant
- With excellent durability and built-in stain and soil resistance, our exclusive Triexta fiber resists stains and wear without sacrificing softness.
- GREAT FOR: Any room or activity level, this type takes dining room spills and heavy traffic in stride.
- MADE WITH: Triexta Fiber
Explore Our Styles
Loop construction carpet has dense, looped strands and a low profile for a clean, low-maintenance look. This style is durable, reliable, and ideal for high-traffic areas.
Pattern construction carpet is made with varying loop and cut heights for looks that range from bold and dramatic to simple and understated. This low-profile style handles traffic beautifully.
Texture construction carpet has long, crimped yarns for a casual look that works for any room. With higher pile for a super-soft feel, it's no wonder that texture is our most popular style.
Frieze or twist construction carpet has high, twisted yarns for a longer crimped look and relaxed feel. Its long twists create dimension and visual interest as well as a bouncy, springy feel underfoot.